www.flickr.com
martian cat's Megumi photoset martian cat's
Megumi
photoset
www.flickr.com
martian cat's Marin photoset martian cat's
Marin
photoset
All Images Copyright©

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Am I caught?

Meg so seldom does things that you could say are mischief... However, she did enjoy eating the rose leaves from my birthday red roses... These were lovely red roses sent to me from my husband for my birthday...

I took many different photos of her eating the leaves. Then, my husband took the camera and tried to catch her actually eating the leaves.

more yummmy green leaves...

How interesting, she really never imagined that my husband was taking photos of her in the act... she did move just too quickly for an automatic focus type camera...

Meg's rose snack

This photo is a combination of a couple photos... it shows that on my birthday, she enjoyed her greens... There are probably 30+ photos of that day that are not even close to being in focus... We tried our best... even this is a little fuzzy, it shows a lot of her emotions!

As you can see... She actually realized she was doing something wrong. She kept moving too quickly, turning around, and trying to see what my reaction would be...

Meg's secret

She was looking for my reaction. However, I laughed so hard at her... and, between both of us, there was not a dry eye in the apartment!

One of her favorite snacks is green lettuce leaves... crumble or tear them up and she has enjoyed eating these since she was a baby...

more later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home